1. Can you name something you did that people called you crazy for attempting?
The first thing that comes to mind is moving from rural Oklahoma to Oklahoma City, OK and make that my home forever. I made that decision when I was 18 and got a lot of negativity. Here I am 16 years later.
2. When was the last time you were really proud of your country?
I’m proud every day to be an American. Sure, things go against my better judgement sometimes, but that doesn’t mean I’m not proud. I’ll always be proud to be an American. Good or bad.
3. How do you define patriotism?
I’d say it means to stand behind the Nation to the bitter end. Loyalty in the finest sense.
4. Do you donate to charity? Why or why not?
I do. Charities make the world spin. Charities give to those underprivileged and for true good causes. I can’t find all the underprivileged people in the world, so give to the charities who know where they’re at.
5. Can you define what it means to be financially comfortable?
There are many forms of this. For me, it’s having enough in checking month to month where I don’t have to charge anything or owe anyone for any purchases.
6. What characteristics define a great President of the United States?
Tough minded, morally sound and transparent.
7. Have you ever experienced the presence of God? If so, can you describe it? - November 16, 2016. The birth of my first child. There’s never been a feeling since then that is as indescribable as that.
8. Can you name something another country does really well that you wish we did here?
I’ve only been to Mexico and The Bahamas, and neither of those do anything as well as the USA.
9. Sitting at a funeral, what do you think about?
Tremendous grief either for my own loss or someone else’s loss. I go into a dark place and only think of the negatives. I need to work on this.
10. Sitting at a wedding, what do you think about?
Cash bar or Open bar afterwards?
This website exists because of readers and supporters. If what you just read made you smile, please consider supporting the website with a monthly gift. Your support means everything and proves to the world that original content still matters.