"10 Questions" is an opportunity to hear from you. Below, you will find some questions I am wrestling. You are free to answer all of them or just a few. I will publish without editing for content. I will review for grammatical and spelling errors, but beyond that I will not review your answers to ensure they fit my worldview. I am venturing down this path because I am honestly interested in learning what you think and feel about some of the most pressing issues of our time.
If you choose to answer any of the questions below, feel free to email your response(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org. I will do my best to post and share as soon as possible. So, without further explanation, here are your 10 Questions for 2019.
1. Can you name something you did that people called you crazy for attempting?
2. When was the last time you were really proud of your country?
3. How do you define patriotism?
4. Do you donate to charity? Why or why not?
5. Can you define what it means to be financially comfortable?
6. What characteristics define a great President of the United States?
7. Have you ever experienced the presence of God? If so, can you describe it?
8. Can you name something another country does really well that you wish we did here?
9. Sitting at a funeral, what do you think about?
10. Sitting at a wedding, what do you think about?
Be good to each other,
Last month, 524 people read an article on Natetheworld.com. If you were one of them, please consider supporting this website with a monthly gift. Your support means everything and proves to the world that original content still matters.