I have been blogging since 2009. In that span of time, I have published some 900+ posts on just about everything important to me underneath the sun. Writing in this space, has provided potential opportunities for self reflection, personal growth, and vulnerability. By design, I have overshared details of my personal life. Also by design, I have worked hard to keep some things mysteriously unknown. Every single time a topic has come to mind, I have tried to approach it with fairness and respect. I have published with a real desire to hear from those who stumble across this little corner of the internet. The comments, shares, likes, and conversations that take place offline are just the affirmation any true writer seeks.
In the last couple of years, I have started to invite friends and people I respect to write for my blog. I do this through two ways; "Guest Spot" and prompts emailed out at the beginning of each month. When I sat down to create my blogging calendar for the year, a new idea hit me. "10 Questions" is an opportunity to hear from you. Below, you will find some questions I am wrestling. You are free to answer all of them or just a few. I will publish without editing for content. I will review for grammatical and spelling errors, but beyond that I will not review your answers to ensure they fit my worldview. I am venturing down this path, because I am honestly interested in learning what you think and feel about some of the most pressing issues of our time.
If you choose to answer any of the questions below, feel free to email your response(s) to email@example.com. I will do my best to post and share as soon as possible. So, without further explanation, here are your "10 Questions."
- What do you think the U.S. policy should be on civilian owned assault rifles?
- How do you define ego?
- What would a Clinton or Trump presidency mean for you?
- Have you ever thought about living in a foreign country? Where? Why?
- What was your immediate thought after you learned of the mass shooting in Orlando?
- What is the best book you've ever read? Why?
- You can have dinner with any living person, who is it and why?
- When you hear predictions about climate change, what do you think?
- Do you think America is as divided as the media says we are?
- What do you think is the greatest challenge facing the United States?
I can't wait to hear from you.
Be good to each other,