It is easy to be thankful when the season and the month of November call for it. I would rather take a year round approach. So, here are 15 things for which I am thankful.
- The bit of belly fat that hangs over my jeans. You make me hate myself. Hate gets me to the gym.
- Hollywood. You, the den of iniquity, give me an escape.
- Coca-Cola. Coke has my heart and whiskey has my liver.
- Scientology. Making a perfect case for rational thought.
- Books. Love reading about other people's depressing lives.
- Money. The root of most of my happiness.
- Travel. Because we all need an escape.
- Bacon. What are you doing this weekend?
- Weddings. You are the most depressing thing on the planet. I love the motivation.
- Holidays. You are the second most depressing thing on the planet. I love the motivation.
- Grammar Nazis. Cause we all need something to hate.
- Jerry Sandusky. See above.
- Lindsay Lohan. You make the insane seem functional.
- Starbucks. You are like a legal drug dealer.
- Mom and Dad. Thanks for making the magic happen.
Thanks for entering my world,